As a leader, you are expected to give advice, guidance, motivation and inspiration to your team.
What are the essential skills you must acquire to be a successful and inspirational leader?
- Ability to build relationships
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict management skills
- Quick thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Executive presence
We firmly believe that only great leadership can deliver positive change.
At Understanding ModernGov, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality and engaging leadership courses; from helping new managers to find the right leadership style for them to developing high-performing teams.
All of our management courses are intended to help delegates become a better leader, to inspire and encourage their staff to grow.
Please feel free to browse a handful of our testimonials from some of our leadership and management training courses:
- "Very well organised, relevant, informative and well presented" - Programme Manager, London School of Economics
- "Course content was communicated very well. Good level of fun activities." - Estates Management Officer, Wealdon District Council
- "The whole course was of real benefit, delivered in a professional and structured way." - Deputy Head of Building Control, London Borough of Waltham Forest
- "Very interactive and thought provoking." - Fast Track and Delivery Team Manager, London Borough of Waltham Forest
- "It was an insightful, engaging and interactive day, packed with research insights and practical tools. Thank you." - People Performance Team, Department for Work and Pensions
- "Really useful and valuable course that you can take learning away from and share with your team." - Principal Policy Advisor, Companies House
Want to know more about how you can develop your leadership skills? See a list of courses here.
Good leadership skills are essential to your career development and the productivity, motivation and efficiency of your team. If you want to improve your leadership skills, think about what actions you can take to be more influential. If you are already a leader, think about how you can influence others.