Wanting to develop your skills during training courses in an interactive environment with qualified trainers? As the UK’s leading provider of training courses for the public sector, civil service, third sector, and private sector organisations, we've got you covered.
Don’t miss out on our popular courses this summer. Take a look here:
- Projecting Powerful Leadership Presence, Tuesday 4th August
- Complying with Data Subject Access Requests, Tuesday 4th August
- Confident Communication for Women in the Workplace, Wednesday 5th August
- Excelling in Remote Team Leadership – Edinburgh, Thursday 6th August
- Speaking with Impact – Edinburgh, Thursday 6th August
- Effective Responses to Complaints in the Public Sector, Tuesday 11th August
- Confident Communication for Women in the Workplace, Tuesday 11th August
- Developing High Performing Teams – Manchester, Tuesday 11th August
- Speaking with Impact, Tuesday 18th August
- Ensuring Effective Policy Implementation, Tuesday 18th August
- Agile Project Management (Foundation Level with Practitioner), Tuesday 25th August – Friday 28th August
- Effective Data Visualisation, Wednesday 26th August
Get involved in the conversation!
We’d love to hear from you. You can tweet us using @UModernGov
If you would like to discuss any of the details you have read in this blog, please contact us on 0800 542 9440 or email email@example.com
Contact our In-House training team on InHouse@moderngov.com or call 0800 542 9414.
Can’t make the dates?
We can run this course for you In-House, at your organisation or a venue of your choice, on a date to suit you. Bringing your team together for a group training event is a great team building exercise, and we work closely with you to develop a bespoke training agenda that is completely tailored to your organisation’s requirements.