With the Coronavirus pandemic either cancelling or postponing events in the UK, UMG have decided to postpone ALL open courses due to run between the 24th March and the 30th June so that you don’t miss out on attending. Our courses provide a range of both universal and role specific skills that are beneficial for any public sector and third sector professional, and with new dates ready for you to attend any of the below, you won’t miss out:
- Leadership Skills for Emerging Managers – Thursday 2nd July 2020
- Speaking with Impact Cardiff – Wednesday 8th July 2020
- Effective Data Visualisation – Wednesday 8th July 2020
- Effective Responses to Complaints in the Public Sector Cardiff – Wednesday 8th July 2020, Limited spaces – 4 left
- Confident Communication for Women in the Workplace – Tuesday 14th July 2020
- Effective Strategic Thinking – Thursday 16th July 2020
- Excelling at Remote Team Leadership – Thursday 16th July 2020, Limited spaces – 6 left
- Environmental Awareness Training – Thursday 23rd July 2020
- Data Driven Performance Management – Thursday 23rd July 2020
- Effective Briefings and Submissions – Wednesday 29th July 2020, Limited spaces – 6 left
- Excelling at Records and Information Management – Thursday 30th July 2020
- Projecting Powerful Leadership Presence – Tuesday 4th August 2020
- Complying with Data Subject Access Requests – Tuesday 4th August 2020
- Confident Communication for Women in the Workplace Birmingham – Wednesday 5th August 2020
- Excelling at Remote Team Leadership Edinburgh – Thursday 6th August 2020
- Speaking with Impact Edinburgh – Thursday 6th August 2020
- Effective Responses to Complaints in the Public Sector – Tuesday 11th August 2020
- Developing High Performance Teams Manchester – Tuesday 11th August 2020
- Ensuring Effective Policy Implementation – Tuesday 18th August 2020
- APMG Agile Project Management – Tuesday 25th August 2020
Along with our postponed courses, designed to give you an extra opportunities we have also launched some new courses, all CPD Certified and highly interactive to provide expert knowledge run by expert trainers:
- Stepping-Up with Confidence – Tuesday 7th July 2020
Learn to map growth in your current job and organisation, and to think about strategies to support the development of your career. Start taking proactive decisions on what should come next by knowing your skillset and how to shape it in the most optimal way.
- Effectively Establish a Culture of Innovation – Thursday 9th July 2020
Establishing practical innovative strategies means organisations can transform the way they tackle challenges and opportunities. Whether it’s generating new ideas, finding more efficient methods of completing tasks or improving processes, learning simple but effective techniques can improve organisations approach to innovative thinking.
- Applying Emotional Intelligence and Ensuring Personal Resilience at work – Thursday 9th July 2020
Utilise EI to improve workplace well-being and employee performance. Develop a greater level of self-awareness and empathy, alongside an understanding of key techniques to enhance personal resilience. Through a range of workshops and public sector focused case studies, this course will provide you with a range of tools and long-term skills to enhance your professional career, through a deeper understanding of yourself and your emotions.
- Creating a Positive Customer Experience Strategy – Tuesday 1st September 2020
Understanding your customers journey from start to finish enables you to create a tailored and enjoyable experience for each service user. Through measuring customer insights, organisations can refine current and future services, in turn saving effort and costs. Customers are increasingly looking for value from the organisations that serve them and with budgets tightening each year, creating a strong Customer Experience Strategy is essential.
Get involved in the conversation!
Who inspires you? Share your opinion with us! We’d love to hear from you. You can tweet us using @UModernGov
If you would like to discuss any of the details you have read in this blog, please contact us on 0800 542 9440 or email email@example.com
Contact our In-House Training team on InHouse@moderngov.com or call 0800 542 9414
Can’t make the dates?
We can run this course for you In-House, at your organisation or a venue of your choice, on a date to suit you. Bringing your team together for a group training event is a great team-building exercise, and we work closely with you to develop a bespoke training agenda that is completely tailored to your organisation’s requirements.
Contact our In-House Training team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 542 9414 to find out more.