Continued improvement is vital to the success of your organisation. Perhaps you, your colleagues or your whole organisation are facing an issue and you need to implement a new policy or develop a specific skill.
The key is to take action to find a solution – and we are confident that we have the training for your needs.
In part 1 we detailed the nature of open courses and this week we will explore the benefits of In-house training so that ultimately, you can discover which type of training will be the best fit for you.
What is In-house Training?
In-house training – also referred to as “on-site” training – is team training delivered specifically for your organisation, at your premises or a suitable venue of your choice.
You will be assigned a dedicated account manager, who will work with you and the trainer to develop a tailored programme that covers everything you need from the day.
Advantages of In-house Training:
- Tailored, bespoke content – With In-house training, course agendas can be adapted and tailored according to your team’s learning requirements. Whether you have a specific training need, or would like one of our existing course programmes delivered directly to you, In-house training is a convenient and practical approach to learning and development.
- Maximum return on your investment – With no hidden costs and all materials included in the price, the In-house option can often be the most cost-effective solution for your team compared with sending the same amount of delegates on the open course.
- Peace of mind – With your dedicated account manager taking care of all logistics for you, commissioning an In-house course can take the stress out of arranging a large scale training event.
- Team building – Taking time out of the office for your team to develop their skills together can be a great team building exercise, and provides a unique opportunity to discuss issues specific to your organisation with our expert trainers.
Potential drawbacks of In-house Training:
- Working with your regular colleagues – Internal training does not offer the same networking benefits and opportunities to learn from other organisations as the open course offers, although getting your whole team together for training is beneficial for discussion, collaboration and targeting any organisation-specific issues.
- More suited to larger groups – Smaller teams may find it more cost-effective to attend our open course, which also have the added bonus of offering a discount for early bookings.
- Familiar learning environment – Whilst running a course at your own offices can provide distractions and some delegates may prefer to learn out of the office, this drawback is often outweighed by the benefits of convenience and no travel costs of on-site training.
Choose the In-house Training option when:
- You have a large team of colleagues within your organisation who would benefit from attending the course.
- You have a specific training requirement and would like a bespoke training agenda created with your organisation in mind.
- You are interested in one of our open courses, but cannot make the date or are unable to travel to an event.
For a detailed discussion about your organisation’s training requirements and how we can help, please contact us 0800 542 9440. For any In-house specific enquiries please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.